A first person surreal exploration adventure of visual auditory stimuli.
A cross country road trip strands you in a mysterious town lost amidst the towering mesas and swaying dunes of the great wild west. Will you beckon the glowing call of its lone storefront and embark on a fantastical multidimensional walkabout through space and time?
Experience a beautiful environment where nothing is what it seems, a cosmic labyrinth where doors always lead to different destinations, an anomalous zone where mass gingerly defies gravity, a universe of inspiration, of dreams, of everything and nothing: Experience 0N 0W .
- This is a peaceful adventure apt for all ages; it was exhibited in the Children’s Museum of the Arts NYC to a great reception by children and adults alike.
- Entirely non linear gameplay in an awe-inspiring open world where everything you see is accessible. There are no barriers or invisible walls to block your curiosity; walk to the very edge of the world to see what happens…
- A minimalist reinterpretation of modern gameplay mechanisms that eliminates loading screens, user interfaces, inventories, skill trees, stats, quick time events, puzzles, etc. This is gameplay distilled to its very essence with the sole objective to explore in wonder!
- A randomized/procedural level progression system that provides a different journey each time you play. All the levels are artistically hand crafted with love, however the manner in which all these levels come toguether changes continuously; giving each player a unique experience. So not only can you share and relate with your friends about the sights and places in this strange universe, but your journey is entirely unique.
- An evocative musical soundtrack composed of cascading arpeggios and vast soundscapes inspired by the ambient, minimalist and avant garde movements of the 20th and 21st century (brian eno, terry riley, alva noto, steve reich, philip glass, boards of canada). There is a total of 7 hours of continuous music. All other sounds were field recorded throughout various natural and urban environments or generated with various synthesizers and musical instruments. The soundtrack is included in multiple sound formats for your enjoyment.
- This is not a guided tale, but an introspective journey through an otherwordly reality. It is not a “game” in any conventional sense but an experience to enjoy.
- Photosensitive epileptic seizures warning! A small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that appear in videogames.
- There are no representations of violence, violent acts or mature themes of any sort