It’s not been a good day for John Falcon. His crew has discovered a dead body, his brand new ship’s been impounded by the cops, and a lot of people seem unhappy with him… probably something to do with a missing cargo of gold bars.
A fusion of Elite-style space exploration, frantic and fast-paced combat, and a healthy dose of Lucas Arts-style comedic adventuring, 3030 Deathwar Redux sets you free to roam the entire galaxy, after a mysterious War left planets uninhabitable and the remaining stations on quarantine lockdown. Help freewheeling space pilot John get back on his feet in a huge open world, and pilot your own course through the game’s dizzying array of missions, stories and features.
Will you take on some local delivery jobs so you can afford a better ship. Downsize to a jetsuit and go shooting space-junk for quick money? Or focus on finding that missing gold shipment, before the local gangs and salvage teams get there first?
Meanwhile, there’s that damn mechanic who sold you a stolen ship, and this mysterious ‘Taoist’ group who everyone keeps talking about. Before long, John finds himself inextricably caught up in a plot of intergalactic intrigue…
* Open-world space adventure with frantic combat and 30 star systems to explore
* Board stations, visit the bars and talk to an array of space scum
* Ghostly derelict ships to find on your Star-Map, spacewalk into, and salvage valuables
* Large variety of fun jobs and missions, with amusing and exciting side-quests
* Diverse array of ships to buy and upgrade for Performance, Defence and Combat
* Get a fuel-scoop and refuel from the corona of a sun without frying yourself!
* Find Pirate Stations and begin a life of crime, attack innocent traders, steal cargo from traffic
* Invest in a large cargo ship and go asteroid mining for metals, or haul goods between systems
* Hidden wormhole shortcuts, comets, unique stations and other secrets to find
* Get caught up in an irreverent, amusing and enthralling main story
* A whole load more!
3030 Deathwar was originally released in 2007. The Redux version is a completely reworked game, the result of several years of hard work, and adds an extended adventure – with more characters and content, graphical enhancements, balancing and gameplay changes, a smoother tutorial and tons of other improvements!
Developed by Matt Griffiths & Mic N
Additional Design by Max Dohme
Published by Crunchy Leaf Games