In A Shooty Bit, refined arcade impulsiveness and modern rougelite sensibilities meet to create an action-based where no two runs can ever be the same. Only fast and precise plays — not memorization — can overcome close calls, unrelenting odds, and hopeless situations. Fight for high scores in order to uncover secrets and become the supreme defender of Planet Glorbulon.
- Shoot hundreds of foes across a myriad of different settings
- What goes up must come down, and SCORE is no different. Any enemies missed will hurt Mother Glorbulon and the pilot’s rating.
- Continue?: Keep things fresh through secret endings, unlockable ships, and multiple modes
- Expect nothing — randomly generated enemy placements means each run will be different
- Adaptive and interconnected difficulty systems never allow for a dull moment
- Hyperrealistic graphics, sound, and physics create the most immersive experience this side of the arcade
- Compete with other pilots via Steam leaderboard support