Steam workshop support
Air Missions: HIND offers full Steam Workshop support. Players can now easily create and share missions with other members of the community.
The newly added Mission Editor lets players bring their creativity to life and should leave nothing to be desired. From specifying objectives, to appointing targets, to creating spawn points, through to deploying units into the battlefield, almost every aspect of a mission can be determined. Furthermore, all available aircrafts, vehicles, soldiers, and weapons are at the players’ command.
About the Game
Air Missions: HIND is an action combat flight simulator based on the Russian Mi-24 Hind assault helicopter, also known as the "Flying Tank". Equip the weapon of your choice! – UPK 23 machineguns, GUV gun pods, FAB bombs, and the variety of missiles. Use those weapons to tear up the sky in single player and multiplayer modes.
- Three control modes for casual and experienced players
- Fifteen missions based on fictional conflicts;
- Four different environments: Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Arctic Ocean and Southeast Asia
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer mode, including Campaign missions, Deathmatch, Instant Action, and Online co-operative missions
- AAM, MCLOS, SACLOS, S-5, S-8, S-13, S-24 – Use those to destroy the enemy!
- Mission editor and workshop support
4 Different environments