Airmen is a first person shooter where players build and battle their own custom airships. Start with an empty hangar and build a steampunk airship piece by piece. Once your ship is ready, you and up to four friends can crew your airship together into combat. Operate your vessel and destroy or commandeer others all in first person: pilot the ship and mount turrets, grab an axe for boarding action, or stay afloat using a repair hammer. Airships are destroyed exactly how they’re built: piece by piece.
- Build your own airship from scratch with a growing catalog of 70+ parts!
- Equip your ships with cannons, gatling guns, pigeon-guided missiles, rams, harpoons, railguns, and player operated turrets.
- Battle with up to 8 airships with human or AI pilots.
- Crew your airship with a up to 4 friends or fly solo.
- Board enemies and commandeer their ship using knives, axes, revolvers, rifles, and boarding charges.
- Destroy airships by destroying individual components: an airship without engines can’t power it’s guns!
- Grow the parts catalog and enable exciting new ways to build your airship.
- Expand the audio framework to provided more sound based information.
- Full settings menu to more finely tune your graphics profile and keybindings.
- Implement player progression that aids learning the game and highlights veterancy.
- Add more maps to battle above.
- Give players more control over character cosmetic customization.