TreeView Studio’s Alchemist Defender VR is a tower defense strategy game designed from ground up for Virtual Reality. The game balances VR tower defense mechanics with intense first person combat using melee and ranged weapons.
Take on the role of a Master Alchemist on his quest for Magnum Opus, the discovery of the Philosopher’s Stone. Defend your discoveries from enemies trying to steal the secret to the source of infinite gold and immortality.
- Carefully balanced tower defense gameplay.
- 18 waves of incremental difficulty inspired in the Golden Ratio.
- Three sets of Turrets: Fast Cannon, Frost and Mortar.
- Diegetic Game UI displayed as the Alchemist Spell Book.
- Melee first person combat using a War Hammer.(AKA: "Hammer Time")
- Ranged first person combat using Musketoon style firing arm.
- Proximity mine power weapon.
- Turret relocation.
- Multi class Rat-Humanoid enemies: Runners, Shamans and Berserkers.
We believe in the power of community. The Virtual Reality revolution has begun and we would love to integrate the Virtual Reality community in our journey to create the all time best VR tower defense game.
We strive to create a community of followers that will participate with important decisions in the following months before launch. We are currently at a stage where the core mechanics are implemented and we are focusing on creating content. We are looking for a community who will be interesting in helping us design maps, enemies, weapons and the general story of the game.
New maps and enemies are already on their way. We plan on releasing new content periodically. Some of the new features that planned to be integrated into the game are:
– New maps designed from ground up.
– New enemy types custom build with motion captured animations.
– Full player interaction with the menu environment.
– New melee and ranged weapons.
– Turret upgrades
– Alchemist store to upgrade weapons, turrets and other items.
Developed by TreeView Studios
Producer: Horacio Torrendell
Lead Developer and Game Designer: Lucas Szolno
3D Artist and Level Designer: Maximiliano Kossyrczyk
Audio Design, Composer and Video Production: Guillermo Ferres
Graphic Design: Joaquin Amespil