All Our Asias is a surreal, lo-fi, 3D adventure, about identity, race, and nationality.
The protagonist’s name is Yuito. 31, Japanese-American. Hedge fund analyst. USA-born and raised. One day he receives a letter from his estranged father. His father is dying. It’s too late for Yuito to speak to him.
But his father is on life support, and Yuito has an opportunity. He can under go a Memory World Visitation, and enter his father’s Memory World, a series of supernatural landscapes where Yuito can explore his father’s experiences and secrets.
It is risky, but the idea of meeting his father, and perhaps something more, compels Yuito to make the journey…
The people and places Yuito encounters along the way – these will be the story of the game.
- 2-3 hours long.
- Navigate surreal and ”realistic” areas via simple 3rd-person movement and light platforming. Easy to play.
- Converse with characters small and large as Yuito progresses deeper into this Memory World.
- A lo-fi art direction influenced by the PSX and N64 era.
- A soundtrack by Sean "seagaia" Han Tani, and talented collaborators.
- From Sean Han Tani, the co-creator of Anodyne and Even the Ocean.
Coming Fall 2017 for Windows/Mac. Wishlist the game today!