From the creator of indie horror hit Home comes Alone With You — a bittersweet sci-fi adventure game that goes right for the heart.
You’re trying to escape a doomed space colony with the help of your troubled AI companion and four very emotional holograms. By day, you’ll embark on missions to scan for clues, solve puzzles, and discover the fates of over two-dozen of your former colleagues and their interwoven lives. By night, you’ll help the holograms realize their own special fates, as you get to know each other in a series of increasingly touching conversations.
Use a controller or keyboard to navigate through beautifully-rendered, adventure-game style environments as you scan important items for clues and solve puzzles. Converse with your AI companion as you complete your objectives together, and engage in visual novel style conversations during each night’s special scenes with the holograms.
- Can love bloom on a doomed space colony? Get to know Pierre, Winnie, Jean and Leslie — and watch as each of them comes alive as you spend more time together
- Learn about the dozens of colonists who came before you, and how their hidden pasts and complex relationships breathed life into the lost colony
- Over a dozen missions, multiple endings, varied conversation choices, and some surprising decisions provide a story you can sink your teeth into and experience multiple times
- Experience the rich lore of a fully-realized world through more than a dozen missions, including lush agroponic installations, vast research labs, and the eerily-quiet cabins of your former colleagues
- A love letter to the Sega CD — vibrant, colourful 16-bit visuals and detailed cut-scene vignettes coupled with a rich, stirring soundtrack
- Accessibility features: separate music/sound effects volume sliders; full-screen/windowed modes; simultaneous keyboard/controller support