AMERICAN PATRIOTS: BOSTON TEA PARTY is a turn based war game. Conquer the redcoats in the American Revolutionary War and gain independence from the British! The fate of the United States is at your hands!
- You play on a historic illustrated battle map.
- An addicting hot seat mode to crush your friends or family.
- 4 single player battle scenarios in the vicinity of Boston.
- Compete in the leaderboards! The 10 best players will receive a Golden General with more health points!
- Read the ancient map for defensive lines. Churches heal, rivers lower defense, towns are fortified.
- 4 difficulty settings: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare.
- Hot seat is extra fun on a Windows tablet – touchscreen friendly user interface.
- Break through enemy lines! Flanking does 75% more damage.
Please be aware that the engagements are not always historically accurate and the main idea is to have fun on an immersive battle map. As a beer and pretzels game, the combat is fast paced and instantly satisfying!
Art by Roland Seer, programming by Rain Pohlak.