AngerForce: Reloaded is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up game done in the 90’s arcade style. It’s set against the backdrop of a 19th century human world that has seen the outbreak of a robot rebellion.
The game uses an original cartoon/comic art style. Made with traditional 2D technology, thanks to free-form deformation technique, its character animation sequences are rich in detail, achieving a 3D-like effect.
The players will be able to improve their characters by choosing from randomly generated abilities. Your choices will impact your entire stage progression.
You can choose from dozens of upgrade choices to complement your characters’ special abilities, thereby creating a unique personal play style.
The game includes leaderboard and replay recording features. Players can look each other up on the leaderboard, share their replays with each other, and interact through comments.
In addition, the game also features a Local CO-OP Mode that will enable you to explore the story alongside your friend.
- A straight-up hardcore STG that takes you back to the fast-paced 90’s.
- Original robotech and unique comic art style that employs FFD technique to achieve detailed and 3D-like effects in 2D animation.
- 7 elaborate stages and 10+ crazed bosses to defeat.
- 4 original characters, each of them having two special abilities and one powerful bomb.
- A roguelike randomized ability system. Create your own unique play style by mix and matching your character’s abilities.
- Explore the story behind each character and the secrets surrounding the enemy legion.
- More than 20 original tracks.
- A real-time leaderboard that will pit you against your friends…and players from all over the world.
- Show off your exciting gameplay to other players and interact with them through our online replays system.