When a little man with an apple for a head loses his dog, it marks the beginning of a grand platforming adventure deep into the heart of…Wales?
– Two full, critically acclaimed games
– Ride enemies, pick them up and HURL them at each other (yes, like in Mario 2)
– Dodge spikes, saw blades, falling things, lots MORE spikes, and huge boss enemies.
– 160 fiendish/head-scratching levels across 8 environments.
– 20+ hours of hard core gameplay!
– Beautiful acoustic soundtrack
Praise for Apple Jack 1:
‘Blends platforming and puzzling in such an effortlessly brilliant way, you’d happily pay ten times the asking price’ ~ Official Xbox 5 Stars
‘Way more fun than it has any right to be’ ~ Eurogamer 9/10
‘an ideal concoction of teasing challenge and pure frustration’ ~ Edge 8/10
‘I expect great and quirky things from this developer in the future, but for now buy Apple Jack.’ ~ Gamergeddon
Praise for Apple Jack 2:
‘A smart delight of a game’ ~ Eurogamer 9/10
‘Some of the tautest game design you’re likely to find’ ~ Edge 8/10
‘One of the loveliest things on the Xbox’ ~ IGN 8/10
‘Apple Jack 2, I’m not afraid to say, is an absolute masterpiece.’ ~ CHUD.COM