Archamon is a realtime creative/building/survival strategy game from medieval times. You are elected as a leader by your people and your mission is to find a place and build a home for your nation in Archamonia – a vast world of dark forests, mountains, rocks, wild animals, barbarian tribes and other nations with the same goal.
You must build villages, towns and castles. You have to acquire food for your people and raw materials. Expand and rise your nation, create an aristocratic family and achieve higher nobility titles.
You can prosper in spite of starvation, illness, bad weather, cold and in spite of all the enemies …
What does Archamon offer?
– randomly generated large maps with optional characteristics
– building unlimited villages from over 30 types of buildings
– managing of empire, acquiring food in stores and raw materials for growth
– building fortresses and castles for different nobility levels
– 30 types of raw materials for mining, processing, producing, and trading
– seasons and weather effects
– nobility, reaching the peerage, families and family relationships
– up to 4 enemy nations and barbarian tribes
– policy, battles, armies and catapults
– editor of your own missions
Four game modes:
– Barbarians fortresses (barbarian tribes are hidden in fortresses in remote areas; barbarians are able to use catapults)
– With strong enemies (enemy nations have built thriving societies)
– With enemies (enemy nations don’t get a head-start – they start building their civilization at the same level as you)
– Builder (without enemies – you can build freely; you may elect to have the presence of wild animals or nomadic barbarians)
Five groups of difficulties:
– Enemies, barbarians, wild animals
– Materials at the beginning