Atomic Sky this is a small arcade casual game. Unlike classic match-3 games, the action takes place in three-dimensional space.
There are 6 game modes in this game:
3x3x3, 3x6x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6 and 7x7x7
Simple modes of 3x3x3 and 3x6x3 for a short game
For advanced players – 6x6x6 and 7x7x7
The goal of the game is to score the maximum points.
- Put in the rows of balls of the same color and earn more points.
- The fewer balls in the game, the more points per turn.
- The more balls destroyed in one turn, the more points.
- If the column with the balls is empty – a new column with balls appears and plus 100 points for each new ball.
- If the layer of balls is empty – a new layer of balls will appear and plus 100 points for each new ball.
- Left mouse button – select the ball.
- Right mouse button, as well as the WASD, Arrow keys – the rotation around the playing space
- F1 or move the cursor to "Atomic Sky" – about game.
- F2 or move the mouse cursor to the timer – view the next move
- F3 – Results Table