Attrition: Tactical Fronts is a quick play, turn-based strategy game for 1-2 players. Matches can take as little as 5 minutes while offering strategic variety and depth.
- Hex-based, turn-based gameplay, like a digital board game
- Single-player campaign provides an environment to learn unit and terrain types and combinations, as well as challenging scenarios and opportunities for mechanical mastery
- 1v1 online multiplayer (friend invites, stat tracking and player progression coming soon)
- In-game map editor to create your own challenges and share maps with friends
- 12 unit types and 10 terrain types, across dozens of pre-built maps and infinite procedural ones, provide varying tactical engagements
- Point-buy army requisition, pick your own preferred unit composition, or try to counter your opponent’s picks
Attrition: Tactical Fronts is made by Cardboard Keep, a small indie team in Canberra, Australia. Attrition is our third game on Steam, following up N64-inspired action/adventure platformer Warden: Melody of the Undergrowth, and casual puzzler Puzzle Puppers.