Axis Football is an American football simulation featuring massive customization and a complete franchise mode.
We are back for our third season with tons of improvements and upgrades!
New in Axis Football 2017
- Physics-based collisions and player interactions
- High quality, custom player models
- In-game uniform editor/created with virtually unlimited customization
- In-game player editor for easier modding
- 3-person, broadcast inspired commentary system, featuring the legendary voice of Dan Stevens, who’s credits include "NFL 2k5" and "All Pro Football 2K8"
- Expanded Franchise mode including player progression, drafts, better stat tracking, and more!
- Redesigned and upgraded UI/UX design.
- Drastically improved stadium, crowd, and grass graphics
- Player vs AI
- Coach Mode: Call the plays and watch the action
- Spectator Mode: Watch a simulated game between the AI
- Local Player vs Player
- Franchise Mode
Franchise Mode Features
- Unlimited seasons
- 16 week seasons
- Player progressions based on performance, age, potential, and playtime
- Drafts featuring 50 years of customizable draft classes
- Season-long team stats
- Franchise stats
- Depth chart control
- Play, coach, spectate, or simulate your matches
- League and team schedule viewer
- Spectate other matches
- 32 unique teams
- Full uniform control (visors, bands, wraps, sleeves)
- Day, night, rain, snow and wind conditions
- Four difficulty levels
- Choose between aimed or icon/button passing
- Player fatigue
- Formation subs and depth charts
- Supports a variety of controllers
- Audibles and hot routes
- Pre-snap defensive shifts
- Team names, colors, logos and rosters
- Full player attributes
- Player portraits
- On-field logos and endzone graphics
- Cheerleader uniforms
- Crowd graphics and clothing
The Future of Axis Football
Axis Football has come a long way in three years, but it’s certainly not where we want it to be in terms of graphics and depth of features. We made huge strides from last year and have even bigger plans for what we can accomplish next year. Your purchase and support of this game helps to make those plans a reality. We heavily reinvest back into the game, and we hope that is evident with the progress we’ve made. We plan to release annual versions of the game with improvements to graphics, animations, features, and more! Let us know what you’d like to see in the game, and share Axis Football with your friends! Find us on Twitter @AxisFootball or Facebook at FB.com/AxisGames.