Azure Sky Project is a Tactical 2D Shooter where the player has complete freedom on how to tackle missions. Engage in our 15 hand-built campaign missions or farm up some money in our randomly generated "Freelance Work" missions.
You are the commander. The decisions are all yours.
Earn money to buy new gear, hire new agents and upgrade your base for more passive bonuses. Collect Prototype items from within missions to build extra powerful weapons and gadgets.
Defend your base from enemy attacks by building turrets, barbed wire fences, places to take cover, and by sending agents to repel enemy attack as they occur.
- Over 30 pieces of gear to select for your load out, and more coming soon!
- Unlockable PROTOTYPE items to bring a whole new dynamic to how you approach missions
- Unlimited agents – there’s always someone to hire!
- Agents gain Experience and unlock special skills as they improve… if you keep them alive long enough.
- Hidden and Rare agents with God-like stats that might show up from time to time
- Manage your agents – send idle agents on side jobs for extra cash, or assign them to rest and heal from previous missions
- Difficulty that punishes recklessness and rewards precision
- Dynamic, scaling difficulty level to adjust game play to your skill level
- Training modes featuring timed mini-games
- Multiple enemy type including drones, turrets, spider-turrets and soldiers
- Destructible buildings – make your own ways in or out!
- A cover system to add to strategic depth
We are dedicated to making this game as fun and satisfying as possible and as such, this version will be consistently updated to reflect user feedback!
Our plans for now are weekly updates to tweak things, fix small issues, update UI, implement player ideas, item re-works, update art assets, and add content when we finish more.
We’ll update crashes or major issues as soon as we can (probably within 24 hours of discovery) as long as we’re able.