The Realm of your world has been invaded by mobs of unknown origin. Alien portals have appeared throughout The Realm allowing these mobs to travel through unchecked. It is up to you to descend in through to the deepest levels of The Realm to destroy these mobs and stop the alien invasion!
Bashville is a good old-fashioned shoot ’em up with loads of weapons and enemies to fight. Go through The Realm levels and defeat the various enemies found within. Use the level environment to your advantage. However, be careful of the bosses as they have some really dangerous weapons!
A classical type of walk-around shooter in isometric view, Bashville also includes first-person and bird’s eye views. It supports two keyboard configurations, mouse support, and game controller support. The playable characters have their own stats advantages and disadvantages. That, along with the various weapons available, there is something for everyone to pick a combination that suits your play style.
Here are the main features:
• Single-player walk-around shoot ‘em up
• 5 playable characters
• Each playable character has its own stats potential of maximum HP and Speed
• A wide variety of weapons each with its strengths and weaknesses
• Each weapon has encumbrance which affects the speed of the characters
• A set of pre-defined level/maps
• 99 Realm levels of generated mobs to be completed
• Gain Experience Points from defeating mobs and bosses to level up to increase HP and Speed
• Destroy mobs and collect Coins which can be used to unlock weapons and upgrade them [*NOTE: weapons upgrade not available in Demo]
• Multiple boss battles
• Multiple game views:
- • Isometric
- • First-person
- • Bird’s eye/top-down
• Multiple controls:
- • Keyboard
- • Tank-style controls
- • 8-direction controls
- • Mouse [in combination with keyboard]
- • Game controller