It’s the thirtieth millennium when humanity has colonized dozens of worlds and outer space has long since ceased to be unknown. However, the plague which has been keeping the world in fear in the Middle Ages again jeopardize the existence of humanity. There are hundreds of planets in agony and millions of deaths daily. An alien life-forms perishes on an equal footing with humans. Despair and pain have settled in every house. The world on the verge of collapse. The Mortus’ s order is the last hope of all intelligent life-forms. Plague’s doctors have returned and It’s the only ones who can stop the spread of "Black Death".
Black Death: Divarication is 2d metroidvania with a storyline and RPG elements that will put you in a whole new and a detailed science fiction universe of alternative future. In the game you will have to act as an officer of the Mortus’s order who has to keep a watch in one of the colonized worlds. First of all, you’re the doctor that’s why your main objective is to treat and protect the population of the four planets. But that’s all up to you whether you can survive and wherever the storyline will lead you.
- Open game world include 4 different planets besides space stations
- unusual upgrade system depends on the number of found and cured patients
- crafting system is for the necessary medicines
- combat system with the possibility of using long-range and short-range weapons
- more than 4 optional bosses
- various storylines
- unique visual style and musical accompaniment