“I can remember every detail of my wife’s appearance, even though she’s been dead for nearly ten years. I remember how her cheekbones would rise when she smiled; I remember her long, raven-black hair, flowing down her back like a shiny waterfall. I also remember how she looked without hair…”
Every year, at the same time, a man makes a personal pilgrimage from the top of a mountain to a beach far below. Bottle: Pilgrim is a story of loss, regret and redemption, which reminds us that while we cannot change the things we have done, we can always learn from our mistakes.
- A highly immersive first-person “walking simulator”, with full voice narration and a running time of approximately an hour
- Relaxing gameplay, with very light “puzzle” elements and some collectible items
- 7 unique locations/levels, ranging from spacious outdoor environments to more claustrophobic interiors
- A wide variety of lighting and weather conditions, including rain, snow, and a beautiful beach setting at sundown
- Atmospheric sound design, with dynamic music designed to carry the player through the highs and lows of their journey
- An emotionally-charged storyline spread across a twenty-year period, told through a combination of flashbacks and the present day