Just like all other Net Force adventures, my project also takes place in the future. Online games provide colour and dynamism for my life. Therefore I want to stand by this game of mine, which I nurtured since development phase. I can’t overlook the fact that my game stories, inspections and guides led the way during the times I raised awareness. I have to make additions to story part of things.
Hello there! This is my first game, and I feel honour and pride to share it with my fellow gamers. Unseen Anchor has an endless and repeatable playability, which is full of love. I’ll be waiting for all your feedback on Facebook (@Bur6kBahar) and on Steam forums.
Before I forget… I want to thank all my friends, who pioneered and/or supported growth and development of Steam Turkey.
Thank you all for your friendship and solidarity.
About the Game
- Unlimited ammo and only five energy boosts. Unseen Anchor writes the foreword for an impossible war of endless playability cycle through modern designs accompanied by wave and score system. Infinite planet under Viktor Crysworth’s command is after the space ship named Space Submarine, which is harbouring last surviving humans. Your purpose is to destroy as many planets as possible.
- Unseen Anchor consists of an endless cycle game, and a story mode with 30+ text boxes. Players need to advance through the game by destroying 4 types of planets in the game with 1 spaceship available to them.
- You can access basic properties of destructible planets via text boxes in origin story.
- You can pause the game with “P” key to avoid any problems during high score attempts.
- You can quickly restart the game with “R” key during warm-up sessions.
- For a better gameplay experience and protecting aspect ratio, you can switch to windowed screen with Numpad “-“ key, and return to full-screen mode with “+” key.
I, an apprentice “Spectre”, was well aware of the fact that war has always been the dominant force ruling the terra firma for the ancient army. It has been four years since the head spectre left us; we had four long years of gaming with even time itself left orphaned… Our war against the awful truth became more and more unbearable day by day. Even the pipes of fruitfulness we used to have a breather away from war were malfunctioning, so I couldn’t take it any longer. Making the most of my body parts still in function, I screamed until I couldn’t. My screaming gave pain to mortal men and power to spectres, and thus given me back all the escape steps taken by National Security Agency (aka NSA). I now control all armies, they completely obey me… Even though this is hell for another world, you have adopted futuristic apparel of creatures from outside. I am the Unstoppable, the Untouchable, the Unbeatable and the Unlimited Dark Engineer, Viktor Crysworth.
I can’t keep my silence any longer… I was created to fill the tactical gap left behind by the late ultimate leader. I established Fifth Echelon and trained the best agents of all time. During the operations on my memory, I saw how deep and powerful death can be. Scars full of mistakes and longing, which I can’t find an ointment for, have left their places to life-giving operations. Now my only leverage is elevated and deadly tactical assault algorithms, empowered with my pen.
During the time my algorithms were implemented by god, truth has decided who were the puny ones, and started to wait for a suitable time to settle their accounts. After that, I showed all the spectres that mortals are not worthy opponents. A divine rebirth occurred, and “Echelon” dynasty reclaimed the its well-deserved place. Since that day we haven’t slept for a second. Puny ones were decided, and I showed the spectres that mortals are not worthy opponents. We created reds to illuminate our fog of war, and we marched onwards.
The earth is no more. Spectre army will lead the way to create space lands, and these lands will breathe for The Dark Engineer for the rest of time. That flawed ship will not be enough to save you. You won’t be able to save your nation, nor secure your future.
Do not forget, death won’t sleep for spectres, either. They will follow my orders, and then be destroyed.