Candy Machine is a game about running a candy factory. Place machines and conveyors and feed them different mixtures of ingredients to create candy, also push them through heaters and condensers to increase their heat and moisture. Inspired by Big Pharma and many business games. Run a candy factory and deal with contracts and a changing demand for candy – which affects the price. Purchase upgrades and build your factory in your own way.
Several objectives and game modes: Campaign mode and set your own challenges.
Each machine has a specific function, such as importing raw ingredients or mixing ingredients together. A new feature I’m messing with which isn’t in the trailer is having heaters and condensers to heat and add moisture to a mixture, to make the recipes a little more complex.
- Conveyor – Conveys items
- Importer – Imports raw ingredients
- Mixer – Mixes multiple ingredients together
- Maker – Makes candy out of a mixture
- Exporter – Packages candy for sale
- Heater – Increases mixture heat
- Condenser – Adds moisture to mixture
- Evaporator – Removes moisture from mixture
*Early concept and subject to change, would love to hear what you’d like to see in the game, post in the forums