Early Access Game Features
* Mining (Stone, Iron, Gold, Coal)
* Gathering (Greenleaf, Strawberry, Banana, Coconut, Flint, Branch, Wood etc…)
* Cutting Trees
* Collecting Resources
* Crafting (Tools, Weapons, Buildings etc…)
* Tools (Axe, Pickaxe, Mace)
* Weapons (Spear, Club, Knife, Bow, Improved Bow)
* You can craft better tools/weapons with iron and gold bars
* Building System (Foundation, Pillar, Wall, Door, Window, Stair, Floor etc…)
* Stone and Wood Buildings
* Cooking (Meatball, Steak, Fruit Salad)
* Taming a Wolf (Aggressive, Defensive, Targeting Modes)
* Ride a horse
* Hunting(Animals, Barbarians)
* Day and Night Cycle
* Weather System (Sunny, Rainy, Thunder Storm etc…)
* 2 Different Moving System (Touchpad Move / Swing Arms Move)
The anthropology department of an international university is running a great project on how primitive human beings overcame the challenges of environment and made into settled life. However the project gets choked in a way and is left with some unsolved problems. But the university decides to expand the project by adding some experimental history part into it.
Caleb is an academician working on utopias and primitive tribes. Thus he had an opportunity to be involved with the project and the conditions were explained to him. Caleb broods on for a while and one day he notices that his daughter is reading the book, Robinson Crusoe with pleasure. Then he gets convinced and accepts the project. He will be telling his own island story when he comes back.
Now the island story of the Caleb is just starting. He must build a settled life quickly and, much for the worst, he is to struggle with the barbarians of the island. But he has no idea about the chip-like component that the university embedded under his skin to follow all his actions. No idea, yet. Caleb is to stay alive, complete the adventure and go back to his daughter to tell his own island story… but he is not aware how hard it will be to stay alive in that island. It may be impossible to go back!