Castle of Shikigami is the dark, supernatural first installment in Alfa System’s highly regarded shoot-’em-up series, newly translated and brought to the PC by Cosmo Machia and Degica Games.
The Summer heat is scorching. Tokyo’s Metropolitan Police Force has had enough. One after another, 32 female victims were found brutally murdered. Could this be the work of the occult? Call in the specialists!
Choose one of six characters and utlise their unique abilities to defeat the demons infesting modern-day Tokyo in this vertically scrolling shooting game. Use each character’s shot, special Shikigami attack and bomb to conquer each stage and it’s boss to ultimately discover who or what is behind “The Castle of Shikigami Incident”.
- Six playable characters with unique abilities and storylines
- Five multipart stages of nightmarish demons in a ghost-infested modern-day Japan
- Tension Bonus System that rewards risk
- Exploit the time system to boost your score
- Two-player local cooperative play
- Newly translated story mode and character bios
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards
Game experience may alter from user to user depending on their hardware configuration. All user comments and reviews below are unsolicited. Reviews and comments are in no way created or controlled by Degica or Artdink and reflect the views of the reviewer only.