CIVIL WAR: BATTLE OF PETERSBURG is a turn based war game. Conquer the confederates in the last years of the American Civil War and bring peace to a nation divided. You play on a real battle map and battles take place mostly in historic locations, but troops have been balanced to have a more fun experience.
Features the following engagements:
- Battle of the Crater
- Bermuda Hundred
- Battle of New Market Heights
- Battle of Cold Harbor
- A hot seat mode to crush your friends.
- Compete in the leaderboards! The 10 best players will receive a Golden General with more health points!
- Read the ancient map for defensive lines.
- 4 difficulty settings: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare.
- Break through enemy lines! Flanking does 40% more damage.
Please be aware that the engagements are not always historically accurate and the main idea is to have fun on an immersive battle map. As a beer and pretzels game, the combat is fast paced and instantly satisfying!
Developed by Roland Seer and Rain Pohlak from Cult Software.