Conflict of Nations: Modern War is a military themed strategy game set in the late 20th and early 21st century – fielding contemporary battlefield technology, terrorist insurgencies, and weapons of mass destruction.
At the heart of the game is a detailed real-time combat system allowing players to control an existing nation of this world and its armed forces. Units are moved across the map in realistic speeds, sometimes taking hours to fulfill their assigned mission goals, allowing for a deep level of strategical planning and tactical execution.
To ensure a nation’s economic efficiency and technological superiority, each country must be skillfully managed and improved, and new units and upgrades fielded.
Forming lasting alliances and coalitions is an essential part of the modern military environment. Accordingly, Conflict of Nations: Modern War nurtures players to form cooperative teams and interest groups, sharing common victory conditions while fighting for world dominance.
• Real Time Combat System allowing players to take command of a modern battlefield.
• Persistent Online Games lasting for days, allowing for grand strategies and plans.
• Hundreds of individually modelled Modern Weapon Systems and units.
• Terrifying Weapons of Mass Destruction with lasting consequences.
• Three Military Doctrines with individual Research Trees and technologies.