Conjuntalia is an adventure, where you will have to save the kingdom of Talia while you face enemies, solve puzzles. The protagonist is a "Soul" in a false body "Egos" who must return to his original body, restore peace to the kingdom and recover his body before the day ends, otherwise the kingdom will be lost.
- Story Mode – You awaken to the outskirts of the kingdom of Talia, you remember nothing and without being able to defend yourself, as you advance you discover that the kingdom is in decadence and everything is lost, by a war between light and dark, you face certain enemies controlled by Lords Minors and High Lords who dominate some areas to the outskirts of the kingdom, when conquering them you will pick up the 4 keys to open the great door and to face the High Lord of Talia and to finish with the evil.
During the game you must be careful, the enemies will not have mercy on you, as you advance in the story, the game will become more difficult, as you must unlock the doors to the next level overcoming the lesser lords, who have large armies that you Will make life impossible, likewise, you will also improve, since you will find better equipment like weapons and shields that according to class and color, will do more damage, you will remember your past and purpose, you will find some crystals that will serve you to revive in Some Pillars located in areas of the map, but when you go to face a High Lord, try not to die, because if so, all your progress will be lost and you must return to start the game from the beginning.
- Survival Mode – You will find yourself on a random map, where you will have to survive large waves of enemies, after a time you will unlock the next area where you will find better weapons and first aid kits, as time passes the enemies will become stronger and smaller zones.
- Art Mode – Explore all the artistic concepts that were taken or not to the final game, history of the development and information on the enemies and weapons of the game.
- Incredible puzzles to solve in story mode
- Incredible graphics Low Retro Poly
- Beautiful and magical music
- 4+ Armament merchants
- A companion who follows you
- 40+ Classes of enemies
- 36+ Types of weapons
- 11+ Types of shields
- Survival Mode
- 2+ Minor heads "Lords"
- 4 Medium heads "Lords"
- 1 Final boss "High Lord of Talia"