How to link your Steam and Gaijin.net accounts
If you previously played Crossout or have a Gaijin.net account, we recommend that you link your Steam and Gaijin.net accounts when you first start the game through Steam.If this is not done when you first start the game from Steam, then in the future you will not be able to link your accounts.
We encourage you to sign up for a Gaijin.net account if you don’t have one. This will allow you to continue to use all the additional features of the game.
Here is a brief guide on how to link your Steam and Gaijin.net accounts
Two windows for linking accounts will appear on your screen.
To link the accounts, enter your Gaijin.net account data in the left window and confirm that you want to link your accounts.
If you haven’t got a Gaijin.net account or if you choose not to link accounts, you can log into the game through the right window. But you will no longer be able to link your accounts in the future.
Attention! If you failed to link accounts by mistake and entered the game only through Steam, but still want your accounts to be linked, we recommend that you do not make any in-game actions, especially in the market, and contact support. We will try to help you.
If you previously played ‘War Thunder’, then most likely your accounts are already linked.
It is crucial for survivors to acquire the Steam pack in order to link the Gaijin.net and Steam accounts at this stage. This is due to the fact that the game is not in free access yet. For those who have access to the game and want to associate the account without purchasing the steam-set, it will be available in the future.
Starting today, all Steam users will have the opportunity to link their account to the Gaijin.net service. This is required to:
- Contact technical support
- Make purchases in the Gaijin store, including game nickname change (the first change is free)
- Get access to the closed part of the Crossout forum for closed beta test participants.
To do this, those who have no Gaijin account, need to link their e-mail to Steam:
Open game settings and click ‘Link e-mail to Steam’
Enter your e-mail in the box
Open the message that should be on your inbox. In it you will find the username and password for your Gaijin account
About the Game
Crossout is the post-apocalyptic MMO Action game! Craft your unique battle machines from dozens of interchangeable parts and destroy your enemies in explosive PvP online battles! Free-to-play launch on Steam is planned for Q3 2017.
- Unique vehicles, crafted by the players using a wide range of available parts: From nimble buggies to heavily tracked off-road vehicles or combat platforms on antigrav fields.
- Complete freedom of creativity and thousands of possible combinations: Create vehicles of any shape using dozens of parts, wide variety of armour and weapons as well as support systems.
- Advanced damage model: Destroy any part of an enemy machine and it will affect the vehicle’s performance immediately.
- Huge arsenal of weapons: From chain saws, power-drills over machine guns to rocket launchers, flying drones and stealth generators.
- Your own workshop: Create new, advanced parts and auction them at the in-game marketplace.
- Trading options between players: Every piece that you have gathered in the battle can be sold to other players.
- Choose your own battle strategy: The only thing that matters is the Survival and Victory!
CROSSOUT – The Road to Apocalypse
In 2021 a mysterious viral epidemic known as the ‘Crossout’ swept the planet, countries and populations simultaneously began to fall at an alarming rate all over the Earth. Those who did not die in the first few days, were plagued by hallucinations and headaches, many people went mad, others and committed suicide. The source of the disease could not be detected but the cities that were once the vibrant social and economic beacons of humanity were left ravaged and deserted.
Survivors gradually began to change — after fifteen years of transformation, the changes became visible. The most noticeable metamorphosis occurred in the eyes of the affected — some began to glow, while others resembled black holes. To hide their unnatural looks and conceal the mutation, people started wearing padded clothing and sunglasses.
Twenty years have passed after ‘Crossout’. Humans still remember their life before the disaster. As always, there are groups trying to recover the old world, while others enjoy the chaos and destruction. But there are those who are not human any more. They hide their faces behind masks, and their motives are unknown.