An RPG-genre-mix with focus on story. Unveil a story about dark and bright times!
- Enjoy Dark and Bright-Indie-charm
- Hand-drawn worlds await you
- Play on easy, normal or difficult, depending on whether you are new to the genre
- Get to know more than 15 different levels on your journey through the unknown
- Switch between 4 different characters with a unique skill each
- Use their 4 abilities to overcome obstacles
- Improve and level up your characters
- Fight enemies within action battle system
- Become a fight expert with optional contents
- Unfold an emotional story of dark and bright!
Grouchweasel is about to get lost in a place that combines reality and dream. What is this world and how did he get here? Can you help him?
Nothing’s unusual. Nothing’s spectacular. You could say that Grouchweasel stagnates. He lives a life that he doesn’t desire but can’t escape, either. Everyday life makes him a container for emotions that he needs to hold back. Just when he realizes that he can’t go on like this any longer, he finds himself in a strange world that is not too far from reality. But is this still reality? Grouchweasel will need to find out soon, because his stay here seems to be limited. In this foreign world, Grouchweasel travels everyday. He’s on the journey of his life. Lastly, everything’s unusual. Everything’s spectacular. Nothing’s right!
RPG, skill and puzzle – Dark and Bright combines several genres. There are levels which need to be accomplished in order to succeed on the journey through the unknown. Within these levels, magic orbs need to be gathered. While doing so, the player mustn’t touch enemies. A simple and traditional action battle system as well as four playable characters with an individual ability each, make this RPG a whole different experience!