Hours of gameplay in two fictitious routes with Inter-City, semifast, stopping and empty coaching stock train services. All services have tens of departures over the 14hr daytime timetables, running times varying between 15 and 120 minutes. You can choose to drive any train while the other trains run under computer control.
Great replayability. Your driving style and timekeeping are evaluated and scored upon completing a run. Try the same run again to reach a higher score by braking more accurately or by driving more economically. You’ll still need to prepare for suprises as traffic and delays may change from run to run.
For beginners and experienced trainsimmers alike. Integrated tutorials are included to assist beginning drivers in learning the train controls and operation. An optional key assistant shows which keys to press, when and why. Enable simple controls to operate the train with up/down keys only, while the actual throttle, shifter and brake levers are computer-controlled. Experienced drivers can operate the levers and other controls directly from the keyboard.
- BR diesel railcar classes included: 112, 117, 122, 126 and 127
- All parts of the vehicle drive train (engines, fluid couplings, gearboxes, torque converters) are simulated to ensure realistic behaviour
- The suspension of each vehicle is made up of axle boxes, bogie frames, planks and bolsters, all individually simulated to make the vehicle bounce and sway over uneven trackwork
- Two fictitious routes with different characteristics totalling over 150 miles: 4- and 2-track main lines, short urban and suburban lines, mountainous rural single track lines
- Route features: semaphore signalling, trackwork with superelevated curves, klothoid transition curves and individual rail joints
- Regular runs and special rescue runs where a train has broken down at one of the stations and you’re dispatched from the depot to get it back