Sidestep extinction as a dinosaur in this arcade dodge-’em-up. A new video entertainment program featuring cutting-edge Brontoscan vector graphics.
DinoBlaster home edition comes with the following play modes:
- DinoBlaster: Dodge asteroids from the Triassic era onto the Jurassic, Cretaceous and up to The Big One. Friendly aliens, an unfriendly T-Rex, tarpits, nebulas and much more in this adventure.
- 2player: Local multiplayer with two dinosaurs. If one dies, the other can help hatch an egg to keep her in the game. But teammates can bump into each other, unintentionally or on purpose, creating all kinds of accidents, sinister moments, and miraculous saves.
- Oviraptor: Snatch as many eggs as you can in under a minute. An addictive, short-burst score attack mode.
- Cretaceous+: Ultra hard, deliberately unfair remix of DinoBlaster mode. Think SFMT modes in Vlambeer games (Super Crate Box, Luftrausers). This mode is in development now.
- Roids Only: A sandbox where asteroid rate, earth spin and player speed are under your control. Give yourself the ultimate challenge, achieve your flow state, or just play with wacky rules.