In an ancient ritual of eclipse, a brutal and barbaric battle in conversion takes place. A battle for destiny and dominance in a harsh, primitive world, where heroism and passion are the highest virtues. Tides can shift in all battles, in a tireless storm of bravery and ascension.
DOGO is a strictly local-multiplayer, competitive platformer in which players compete in an ancient ritual to convert opposing cultures to their own alignment. Player characters are controlled as one entity, promoting skillful play and tactical precision amongst the chaos of the swarm.
DOGO is designed and balanced to be as fun with two players as it is three or four, meaning the game can be enjoyed without needing a full roster of competitors. DOGO includes many secrets, philosophies, as well as hidden unlockables that can be discovered through playing the game and through careful observation.
- More than 30 hidden cultures and idols
- More than 24 environments each with unique mechanics and their own secrets to discover
- Buried legends and ancient prophecies that surface in both lore and gameplay
- Hours of unlockable content
- Breathtaking cinematic and a full-length original soundtrack
- Playable with keyboard as well as 360 controllers