Years after Prince Lu’s rebellion, the Crown Prince of Dragon Court has been mysteriously kidnapped. Dragon Cliff is an RPG/Town Management game. Players are to recruit adventurers, kill monsters, hunt treasures, craft armories, accommodate residents, upgrade town facilities and finally reveal the great mystic behind the Dragon Emperor.
- Up to 25 adventurer classes to choose from. Every class has its own unique battle ability and progression curve. Whether it’s a young warlock, wind wizard, drunk reader, fire spirit or a soul thief, they are all ready to server your town with their exclusive tactics and strategic strength.
- Time Based Command battle system: During battles, adventurers follow their ability rules to execute turns by themselves. ‘Rage Points’ are accumulated following each unit move, and players can quickly unleash powerful tactics at any time by spending them. As tactics are played in real time instead of taking turns, battles are fast paced and intense!
- There are almost 100 different active and passive skills to be explored with. Every skill has its distinguishable strategic pros and cons, and begging for players’ experimentation.
- More than 300 different weapons, armors and accessories to be discovered or produced.
- A deep gem system and a variety of set bonuses to further expand your strategy.
- More than 200 types of monsters among 5 different maps wait for your exploration.
- By attracting high class residents and upgrading town facilities, players can build schools and even casinos, specialize in adventurer’s battle skills and improve armory technologies. There are up to 20 different types of residents to be attracted, and each type has its own unique contribution combinations, ranging from technology, culture or political points to valuable raw resources!