"Dude, Stop" is a puzzle game, where the main goal is to not follow the rules and make everybody hate you. Break it, abuse it, skip the tutorial, ignore tips and tricks in the loading menu and – most importantly! – mute the narrator.
For example, stop reading this paragraph and skip to the next one. You’re still reading. Still looking here. Annnd… done. You’ve broken your first rule and annoyed us a little bit. And didn’t even buy the game yet! Wow, you’re talented. Have you considered quitting your job and doing this fulltime?
Collect all rewards, unlock all achievements and brag to your buddies that you’ve enraged some poor developer from a video game and made him scream at you just like in the trailer. Do your best. Or worst. Or both at once.
- Dive into countless* puzzles carefully made by the developers. Some of them relatable, some of them not. Who cares, buy the damn game
- Fully voiced narration of both good and bad solutions. You can ignore or mute it all you want, it’s still there
- All kinds of shiny rewards and achievements assembled by a hungry underpaid developer in a basement just so you can feel justified breaking another level and giggling for five seconds
- Many moments where you will be saying "What?", "Why?" and "Preordering videogames is good". Just kidding, you will mostly be just clicking stuff and dragging and throwing it all over the screen
- Self-aware humor that simply tries waaay too hard. This includes timeless references that only our weird programmer can understand. Like "42" and "You’re gonna have a bad time". What a nerd, haha
* unless you count them. Please don’t count them