Echoed World is a puzzle-based platformer, where mechanics and a story are bound together. The protagonist can no longer create life, but he can still manipulate with what has been already created. This process requires a lot of sacrifices to be made, but is often the only way to traverse through a slowly dying world, where creations are turning against their creator.
- Use your powers to overcome platforming puzzles and challenges
- Explore the captivating world set in an unfamiliar, exotic universe
- Enjoy traversing the levels with full gamepad support
- Feast your eyes on distinctive hand-painted graphics
- Let your experience be enhanced by atmospheric soundtrack
The game was created as a student project and thus is not very lengthy. Our team decided to put it out for free to get something every starting developer needs –
feedback. Most members of our team had no previous experience with game development and Echoed World was made during a few months of tutored game development classes. Our main goal is to show, what can be achieved with a group of talented, yet inexperienced people in a relatively short amount of time.
We hope that you will enjoy this short, yet sweet adventure.
All the feedback we get on Echoed World will push our team even further!