Set in feudal Japan, 1336.
The player takes on the role of a ninja, out for vengeance against a corrupt Nobel who ordered the killing of an entire clan of ninjas in the area. Maybe the Empress of Gold can help restore balance, unless she’s already captured.
Play Style 1 – Stealthy.
Players can assassinate every enemy soldier, with sneaky mixed with fast paced action.
Play Style 2 – Speed run!
Players can avoid almost every troop, except for the bosses.
- 2 types of weapon. Sword & shuriken.
- 5 types of enemies.
- 15 levels.
- 8 cut scenes.
- Health items to pick up & keys to find which unlock doors.
- Level code system. Every cut-scene will reveal the code.
- Music to go along with the journey.
When you start playing, you will notice various transparent cubes and rectangles (extras). Here’s what they mean;
Small green cubes – Enemy soldier way-point.
Large green cubes – End of level indicator.
Orange – Edge of wall indicator.
Red/green – Wall climb indicator.
These can be hidden, or visible by pressing ‘H’.
If you would like to see this game continue, and would like the full version please consider purchasing this early access version.
A,D = move left & right
W,S = climb up & down / drop down
Space = jump
Ctrl & Mouse 1 = use sword
Alt & Mouse 2 = throw shuriken (infinite)
H = hide extras
C = temporary block
Mac & Linux versions available on itch.io.
* Various glitches exist, and we’re working towards fixing them.
* If the player gets stuck in the ground, try crouching and then standing back up. Or run into the nearest wall to get out of the floor.
* If the end of the level area does not work, try jumping into the area or shooting it.
* The music in the trailer is not in the game.