Core Starter Pack
Introducing the new EVE Online Starter Pack! Designed from the ground up to kickstart a new pilot’s career, the Core Starter Pack features a full arsenal of skills and gear for miners and crafters.
The Core Starter Pack includes:
- The ORE Venture mining frigate
- A full set of modules and equipment to kit out your ship
- Extra skills, ready to train
- Blueprints to build the Venture and the deadly Corax destroyer
- A Mobile Depot personal deployable
- Avatar apparel: male “Esquire” and female “Executor” coats (black)
- Prototype Cerebral Accelerator (skill booster)
- 30 days of game time
Leave all your options open and be ready for anything with the Premium Starter Pack. Everything from the Core Starter Pack and all four Content Packs are included. We’ve also added some of the hottest battleship skins and PLEX, an in-game token worth 30 additional days of game time that can be used or traded on the EVE market. Be prepared for wherever your adventurous spirit wants to take you with the Premium Edition.
The Premium Edition includes:
- Core Starter Pack (including 30 days of game time)
- All four Content Packs (excluding Aurum): Explorer, Colonist, Industrialist, Skirmisher
- Abaddon Tash-Murkon Battleship skin
- Hyperion Innerzone Shipping Battleship skin
- Maelstrom Nefantar Battleship skin
- Rokh Wiyrkomi Edition Battleship skin
- 1 PLEX (30 additional days of game time)
- 750 AURUM for New Eden Store
Includes the following Content Packs:
- The Colonist Content Pack equips you with the essentials for your own planetary industry colonies.
- The Explorer Content Pack provides specialized gear for whose make their fortunes discovering and looting lost treasures.
- The Industrialist Content Pack gives you skills, minerals, and blueprints to get started as a manufacturer of the machines of war.
- The Skirmisher Content Pack arms you with a combat-ready Breacher frigate, ammo and the skills you need to learn to hold your own in battle.
About the Game
Explore. Build. Conquer. EVE Online immerses you in a sci-fi experience where your every action can have rippling effects across a massive online universe. Team with and compete against over 500,000 players in epic starship battles or wage economic warfare on the galactic player-controlled market.
- Multiple PVP systems – Enlist in Factional Warfare as a loyalist of one of the four races of EVE, dodge the law as a deep space pirate or take arms in the large-scale conflict of alliance warfare where battles can consist of over a thousand pilots clashing for supremacy among the stars. EVE online lets you choose the type of PVP that fits your playstyle.
- Massive Player-Driven Economy – Everything bought and sold on the EVE Online market is manufactured and traded by players. Buy and sell orders, contracts, courier agreements and many other tools of trade are available to let players carve their industrial empire. Rise to the top as a savvy entrepreneur or a member of one of the many existing mega-corporations in EVE.
- Explorations, Mining, Missions – EVE Online offers a diverse range of progression paths. Players can advance as merchants, industrialists, politicians, spies or any number of other careers without limitation. Hundreds of trainable skills and open gameplay allow you to define the role you want to play in the virtual universe.
- Liberating character advancement – Never “grind” for a skill again. Passive skill gain system allows your skills to increase even while you’re offline.
- Single-shard universe – Join hundreds of thousands of players in the same persistent universe, where your fame or infamy is not confined to just a subset of the playerbase.
- Free expansions – You will never be charged for an EVE expansion – as the EVE universe grows, so do the benefits of your subscription.
- Play for FREE – Play for Free as Alpha clone. Established players can eventually play as Omega clone by upgrading from Alpha with in-game money they earn while playing.
EVE Online’s Citadels are some of the biggest, most impressive objects in all of video games, some of them designed to be 150km tall. Which presented quite a challenge for the people who actually had ...[Read More]