An arcade 2D shoot ’em up with retro aesthetics inspired by 80’s media, featuring an universe and plot line based on Sacred Geometry. Players must fight to survive as long as they can evading enemies and destroying their bases to stop the corruption. Compete with your friends or on global leaderboards.
An old 2d guardian faces a terrible invasion from another dimension that corrupts all its world. Survive as long as possible to defend your world from all the enemies and discover who is the evil glitch behind the invasion.
- Story Mode (follow the story to discover who is the evil glitch): 3 different levels with 6 phases each
- Arcade Mode(survive long as possible and increase your power level after level) and Evil Mode(Survive mode with random spawns)
- Use glitches as your advantage to teleport far away from your enemies.
- Use warp time to slow down the time and move faster.
- Fight against 5 different spawners and 6 different enemies.
Evil Glitch won the JS13k game Jam, the whole game is only 13 kilobytes without music. It was created without any framework, all original graphics, and sounds were created programmatically.