EXIT 2 – Directions is the second episode in our puzzle series.
Old-school game play is mixed with polished visuals.
There are 60 well designed levels to complete. (50 in campaign + 10 in survival)
The goal is seemingly simple: guide the marbles through various obstacles into their corresponding target slots.
While this sounds easy the game isn’t so much. Devise your solution beforehand and avoid all the traps to succeed.
Three difficulty levels:
• Casual – no time pressure, relaxed bonus requirements
• Normal – challenging amount of time for each level
• Pro – very sharp times and bonus requirements
• Atmospheric 3D environments
• Polished visuals
• Solid game play
• Make your own way though the game : multiple solutions exist for each puzzle
• Clear goals, simple game mechanics
• Challenge and Survival modes
• Offers best in class puzzle experience
• Catchy music tracks
Despite being a puzzle game, it is highly re-playable due to its challenging levels and unique design.
Multilingual support has just been released for the game!
The following languages are available: