A fighting game designed from the ground up to be so easy to control that even non-fighting game players can play it, yet deep enough to play in tournaments. Simple yet deep, vibrant graphics, and excellent online play. Great for bridging the gap between players of many different complex fighting games because you can all reach basic competency in Fantasy Strike in just a few minutes.
- Controls. Moves are all single button presses, no joystick motions. Designed to work great on keyboard.
- Unique throw escape. To escape (normal) throws, simply let go of all your controls! You’ll automatically "yomi" counter any throw attempt.
- Excellent online play. Uses GGPO, the best-in-class networking technology any competent fighting game should use.
- Life bar shows discrete hit points. You always know exactly how much a combo will do because life bars show each individual hit point.
- Diverse cast of characters. Be an archer with fiery arrows, a colorful painter, a martial arts master who can transform into a dragon, and more!
- Numerous game modes in development. Right now: play online quickmatch, directly challenge a friend, play local multiplayer, arcade, or try our full-featured practice mode. Several more modes are in the works.
- Controller support. We support almost any kind of controller: keyboard, PlayStation 4 Dual Shock, Xbox One controllers, joysticks, all with a simple interface to quickly set your buttons however you want.
- Menus design. Menus are designed to be used with mouse and keyboard OR controller. Every screen has both a controller version and mouse/keyboard version. If you use controllers or joysticks, you don’t need to touch the mouse. But if you prefer a mouse interface, the game is optimized for that as well.