Thanks for checking out Fatty Rabbit Hole – stay tuned to ICS for upcoming free code giveaways!
About the Game
Fatty Rabbit Hole – noun | ‘fa-tē ra-bət hōl :
1. A conversation which, at the mere mention of food, sharply digresses to be only about food, typically for an extensive length of time.
2. A fast and fun PC arcade game.
A Hungry Hare
In Fatty Rabbit Hole, you’re an affable rabbit who is, as rabbits do, falling down an endless hole. This is serious work, so you’ll need to eat as you descend, but not just any food will do – you crave only the finest junk food. Eating disgusting healthy foods, like vegetables, will make you sick. And if you puke, you’ll lose progress toward completing the round, so try not to blow chunks!
The Wheel Deal
Each round of your descent has a special challenge that throws unique obstacles and foes in your way, all chosen via a completely random, totally un-rigged, wheel spin. Not all rounds present the same level of challenge, but you will face them all as you make your way down the rabbit hole.
Mind the Riffraff
A host of obstacles will try to stop your feast. Most of these are rocks. But also a cavalcade of dangerous creatures, including a grumpy bear barista, a dolphin out of the trunk and out for vengeance, and a mysterious gentleman named Jacob, wielding an arsenal of mayo packets. If you’re not quick, these characters will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth – and quite possibly dead!
Survival of the Fattest
Fatty Rabbit Hole gets tougher as you play, and only ends when you can no longer survive. How long might that be? Only one way to find out: buy the game!
- 12 unique rounds – Randomly selected at the start of each level, these 12 rounds help each game of Fatty Rabbit Hole feel fresh and offer a unique challenge.
- 3 boss rounds – As you venture further and further down the rabbit hole, you’ll encounter a few boss rounds which present a special trial with multiple levels of complexity.
- 4 bonus rounds – Played mid-level, each bonus round offers the chance to pick up massive amounts of bonus points.
- Full controller and touch support – Play how you like with full support for Xbox controllers (or similar) and touch screens.
- Fully hand drawn art – Every image in Fatty Rabbit Hole was hand-drawn and digitally painted to ensure a high quality, fun cartoon look.
- Legendary cartoon sound – A classical score and sound effects lifted from traditional cartoons makes the game feel like a cartoon come to life.
- Inspired by comedy genius – Fatty Rabbit Hole was inspired by the comedic work of Matt Donnelly and Paul Mattingly, who produce the podcast Matt & Mattingly’s Ice Cream Social. Fatty Rabbit Hole should be fun regardless if you listen or not, but if you’re a Scoop, you’ll find plenty of familiar characters and references to past episodes.