Fishing on the Fly is an indie hard core fly fishing game created by one crazy person, Mac Clark, a fly fishing guide in the Northwest. This is one of the only fishing games made in the U.S.A., so expect a game where the dev actually fished these areas with expert knowledge.
Enjoy explosive fishing game play, explore actual models of blue-ribbon rivers, catch authentic trophy fish and experience true to life fishing challenges. Original and unique game mechanics get more challenging the longer you play. Built using the award winning Unreal Engine.
- Learn: Mysteries surrounding fly fishing secrets in 14 chapters while you progress by unlocking new locations and equipment.
- Choose: Unlock Equipment, rivers, modes and difficulty as you level up.
- Solve: Actual hatches used by expert fly fisherman that change by season.
- Exciting: Animations and leaping fish that combine effortlessly into millions of new and thrilling combinations.
- Real life: Strategies and tactics are used to catch fish in the game.
- Explore: Famous western rivers accurately modeled using USGS data.
- Win: Fish Bucks as a reward to purchase equipment and flies in game.
- Display: Trophies and earned equipment unlocked in your man cave to share with friends.
- Enjoy: Local wildlife like realistic bears, buffaloes, wolves and lots (and lots) of different fish.