"Formicide could be a massive hit." [email protected]
Formicide is a fast-paced 2D online platformer with a lineup of versatile classes. Think Worms meets Team Fortress 2. Face off with teammates against enemies in destructible environments with the weapons and abilities at your disposal.
- Online multiplayer – Blow up ants anywhere in the world.
- Drop-in, drop-out servers – Join an in-progress game any time that’s convenient for you.
- Team based objectives – Control point beacons with your team to win the match.
- Classes with varied playstyles – 8 playable classes. Play as a tough soldier, a cloaking hunter, a turret-building engineer, and more.
- Choosable ultimate abilities – Customize your class’ ultimate ability, giving multiple playstyles to each class.
- High skill ceiling – Easy to learn, difficult to master.
- Short matches – Matches are 5-10 minutes, convenient for the lifestyle of the modern ant on the go.
- Random events – Collect powerups to give your team an advantage. Make bombs rain from the sky, unleash a swarm of enemy-seeking hunter worms, and others.
- Unique environments – 7 playable maps. Swelter in the desert sun, climb through snowy mountains, or hold your breath with your tiny ant lungs to dive into a coral reef.
- Destructible terrain – Demolish a path through the ground towards your enemies, or create barricades of dirt for protection.
- Host your own server – Host your own Formicide dedicated server, either public or private.