About the Game
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. This is the ultimate game of collaborative strategy and tactics. Every action you take can have a powerful and permanent effect across a vast world in a constant state of war.
Player Directed Warfare – Every soldier is controlled by a player. Players ARE the content
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a long term war
- Players drive every element of war, from weapon manufacturing and base building to strategy and combat.
- Emergent strategies and tactics make every part the war feel unique
- Your presence stays active in the world even after you’ve gone offline
Persistent Living World – Join hundreds of players in a shared, war torn universe
- Conquer and relinquish territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict.
- Execute long term strategies that take weeks of planning, changing the tide of the war with minimal casualties
- Join an alternate timeline universe where the great wars never ended and the world has been in conflict for over a hundred years.
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction
Realistic Tactics & Combat – Tense and cerebral battles that keep you on the edge of your seat
- Capture and setup supply lines to keep your front line well equipped
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to survive
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage
- Top-down, tactical combat where skills and strategy matter more than stats or XP points