Hello Survivor. After a long Lanparty you find yourself in a mysterious forest fighting to stay alive against monsters and zombies. Explore, build, survive in this first person survival horror world.
Build, explore and survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Key alpha features
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and rock can be chopped down.
Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
Build a shelter however you want to keep yourself safe.
Explore and build during the day. The nights are dark, so use this time to sleep or craft new weapons and tools
Defend yourself against zombies, wild animals and other bad things in the dangerous forest.
Gamers Unknown Survival has been in development by a single person for a while, but now we need your feedback to make it even better. Our vision for this game is a terrifying open world full of gameplay options and player freedom. We’ve come a long way but still have a lot of features and improvements to make.
Here’s a small list of what we want to add at the early access:
- Save Option – it´s Early access and we are testing this feature to make a perfect save system.
- New Weapons – We plan on adding new weapons and skins every month!
- Map Expansion – Over time new areas will be added for you to explore including an underworld system.
- More buildable items – More options in what you can construct and what’s available to use.
- Craftable Items and Supplies – New items as well as craftable items/structures given more possibilities to create the world around you.
- New Creatures – With more Map Expansion, we plan to add more creatures to the world which in turn will bring new fears and surprises.
- Visual Improvements – Better Textures for the environment and items.New camps, Rock Formations, Mines to explore and much more!
- UI – Tweaks and polish.
- Multiplayer – Everyone loves multiplayer, so let’s do it!