Ganbare! Super Strikers is an innovative mix between Tactical RPG and Soccer. Win matches to level up and earn new equipment that will allow you to learn special abilities, boost your players’ stats or protect yourself against altered status effects, such as Sleep, Silence or Poison.
The game features a Story Mode where you assume the role of a small town soccer team in Japan on their way to victory. Perform well enough and you will be selected to join the Japan National Team where you will need to play alongside old rivals in order to conquer the world. There are loads of different characters each with their own strengths and Special Abilities.
- Level up your players, equip items, learn special abilities and much more.
- 35+ special abilities that can inflict up to 10 altered status effects.
- Spectacular animations with anime style aesthetics.
- Both 7-a-side and 11-a-side game modes.
- Local Multiplayer for 2-4 players with Quick Match, League and Tournament modes.
rese is an independent solo developer based in Melbourne, Australia. He is determined to create innovative games with a Japanese 32-bit flavour.
Ganbare! Super Strikers is his debut game and it is born from his love for Tactical RPGs and Japanese Sports Comics (Spokon).