Gettysburg: The Tide Turns is a hex-based wargame set in one of the most decisive and iconic battles of the Civil War. 150 years ago, brave soldiers fought across this idyllic battlefield, and, now, we put you in their shoes.
A Period Piece
The game captures the realities of 1860s combat through the granularity of hex based gameplay and an innovative randomized turn system. It is a tense and strategic package from the full, sweeping campaign to individual scenarios.
Plan Your Engagement
Featuring the work of some of the best artists in the business, the game map and interface capture the period while providing the information you need as a commander.
Exciting and fast paced gameplay
You will command a myriad of period units including infantry, cavalry, and artillery. Units vary in strength and morale, and, much like Battle of the Bulge, your success will depend on how you maneuver your forces and engage the enemy. Gettysburg: the Tide Turns goes beyond the "you go, I go" turn by randomizing when each division will move. This provides tension, as you must respond tactically as new opportunities present themselves.
- Play as the Union or Confederates across the entire scope of the battle
- Tutorials and easy entry for new players
- Full game rules and information for hardcore players
- An innovative movement system that randomizes turns for increased tension
- Beautifully rendered maps & interfaces in period style
- Extensive historical commentary & content included
- Play online, face to face, or against AI opponents