Gladius is an immersive sword fighting game set in the ancient Rome and developed from the ground up for the HTC Vive. As a gladiator, you will choose your weapons, train against different enemies, and finally fight for your freedom in an epic battle against the mightiest warriors and creatures of the ancient world.
KEY FEATURES AT EARLY ACCESS LAUNCH:
- Realistic sword fighting: Hold weapons directly in your hands, block enemy strikes with your shield or sword, throw your sword at the enemy, seek openings in their armor and defenses and strike back. The longer you play Gladius, the more you’ll hone your skills.
- Two Game Modes: engage in casual training in the small arena, or fight in campaign mode in the Colosseum.
- Seven types enemies: Gladiators, Legionaries, Praetorians, Tigers, Skeletons, Mummies and Minotaurs.
- Energy system: allows you to teleport and to slow time for spectacular moves that will wow the crowd.
- Armory: Unlock new weapons, shields and helmets in the armory as you progress through the levels.
- Three locomotion options: You can either teleport, sprint or use the trackpad movement.
- Dynamic crowd: People in the stadium react to your actions, they root for you if you do spectacular moves, they get bored, and throw you food if you deserve it. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom!