GLO at the PLAY Expo
We had a great time at the PLAY Expo in Manchester showcasing Glo. Loads of gamers came to test their skills racking up over 6000 deaths during the weekend!
Well done to everyone and thank you for all the amazing compliments!
About the Game
What happens in a game where most of it is hidden?
Glo is a puzzle platformer where the majority of the world is hidden. Using blind faith, glowing projectiles and memory use your skill to escape each room. Provoked by writing on the wall the story unravels as the mystery of the environment is revealed.
Tormented by the unknown environment and messages on the wall that give the feeling of being watched, Glo is found in a strange world where everything is covered in darkness.
Using whatever light can be found and blind faith, Glo must try to find a way through the darkness to unravel the mystery and escape this nightmare.
- 100 challenging levels.
- 4 epic boss fights.
- Precise controls.
- Speedrun mode.
- A world shadowed in darkness full of secrets.
- Pure abstract visuals designed to stretch the boundaries of imagination.
- Atmospheric soundtrack blended with the environment and story to build a world of emotion.
- Glo is a one of a kind experience that takes you on an emotional story of curiosity, wonder and fear. Glo combines the environment and story as one allowing you to reveal everything from nothing.
- In a world where nothing is known, everything is a surprise.