"The Stanley Parable/Portal of soccer VR games or something" -Destructoid
"While it won’t win game of the year," – Common Sense Media
Escape from prison by heading soccer balls (and other things). Actually it’s not a prison, it’s The Football Improvement Centre. Maybe escape is too strong a word. You need to graduate. Yes, yes… graduate. Enjoy your stay!
- Single player story campaign with over 40 levels
- Local Party Mode with up to 6 player pass and play
- Actual video game (5-7 hour campaign)
- NEW FOR PC – Practice Zone
- NEW FOR PC – Stadium Level
- NEW FOR PC – NO HANDS SUPPORT
- Learn The Proper Heading Motion™ from Robert
- Head garbage bags and be a good helper
- Be a psychiatrist
- Head Explosive Balls (verified safe)
- Earn a visit to The Indoor Training Zone
- Meet Carl
- Don’t actually meet Carl
- Beat The Keeper
- Literally Destroy The Keeper
- Attack A Giant Monkey
- Head Knife Balls… carefully.
- Head Dart Balls… also carefully.
- Head Beach Balls without worry!
- Decorate your Football Improvement Centre Single Occupancy Residence
- Graduate and Return To Your Club
- I Can’t Let You Leave