In 2128, the world’s population is struggling for a better future. The Earth is hot, overcrowded, and divided by technology. With no options left, Sebastian Mar decides to join a dangerous celestial mining mission light years away.
Hevn is a single-player first-person sci-fi adventure, set on an isolated planetoid orbiting a distant star. As an employee of Nomoni Incorporated, you’ll navigate the physical and political dangers of a controversial mining mission, uncovering deeper secrets best left buried light-years from Earth.
Although assisted by robots and a central AI system, you’ll still have to use your ingenuity to survive. Watch your health, fatigue and mental state to make it by on this faraway rock. But as you find yourself caught up in a twisting story of interstellar intrigue, you might find yourself with more than your own survival on your mind…
- A richly interactive environment. Read tablets, use devices and machinery, talk with robots, find clues, solve puzzles, and much more!
- A simulated world, including a day/night cycle and random events
- Use your in-game tablet to communicate with family and friends back home, as well as managing your current situation
- Eat, drink, sleep, and take medications to help you survive. Hunt alien life forms and harvest plants for food. But be wary, as no resource is infinite…
- Learn about the world by reading datagraphs for hundreds of objects. The more you read, the more expansive the story becomes
- Earn and use in-game currency to purchase upgrades, food, medication, and more – or send money back to your family
- Use tools and found weapons to survive – fending off critters and solving puzzles
- Textual localization support for many languages including French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and more.